Open Position – TRAINING SPECIALIST
The person sought will have the task of developing the technical training proposal in accordance with the needs and requirements of the Client. The Training Specialist will work in an international and dynamic environment, where the ability to manage programs and resources is considered a fundamental requirement. A first period of technical training will serve to acquire the knowledge of the technical and functional characteristics of the product and to pursue a profitable path of professional growth, which will aim at the full responsibility and autonomy of the figure in the decision-making process of the area. The resource will report directly to the Head of the Program Management Business Unit and to the Technical Management.
• Provide technical (maintenance) and operational training courses on site, on site or remotely (online) in accordance with customers’ quality expectations.
• Plan and support the training activities carried out by instructors from other departments of the company or partner companies.
• Draw up the technical documentation, the course manuals and any supporting material (presentations, tutorials, assessments…) in accordance with the objectives of the program.
• To manage the planning and the correct delivery of the courses compatibly with the timing and requirements of the order.
• Manage the logistics and the preparation of spaces dedicated to training activities.
• Preferably with work experience, but also recent graduates are welcome
• Telecommunications Engineering;
• Electronic Engineering;
• Aeronautics Engineering.
• Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of other languages is considered an added value
• Preferably experience in technical / engineering teaching
• Sense of responsibility and proactive attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Availability for short trips to European and non-European countries
• Knowledge of the Office package
• Knowledge of the main operating systems
• At least basic knowledge of the main hardware components and ethernet network protocols
• Welcome knowledge of graphic tools
Position open for RECRUITMENT.
Send you CV to Human Resources from the CONTACTS page of our website (ref. TRAINER).