Open Position – QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Quality, Environment and Information Security Systems
Purpose of the position
The Quality Assurance Specialist is the person responsible for supporting the organization and management of business processes to ensure that products and services meet the required quality standards, as well as applicable requirements and customer expectations.
Responsibility for the position
- Drafting and updating of the Quality Management System documentation in compliance with ISO standards, the guidelines of the regulatory bodies for air traffic control and other applicable regulations.
- Support to area managers in the optimization of processes and in the drafting of operating procedures.
- Support to the sales department in assessing the impact of applicable regulations
- Constant support to operational activities in order to ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Support in the process control and monitoring phase.
- Non-compliance management, corrective and preventive actions.
- Management of measuring instruments.
- Participation in audits of customers and certification bodies.
- Support in the qualification of suppliers.
- Training of company personnel on operating procedures, protocols and documentation management.
Education and skills
- Technical background (bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or economics and management).
- At least 3 years of work experience in the management of quality control or assurance activities of production and development processes in the IT, electronic or telecommunications sector.
- Knowledge and familiarity with ISO management systems (with particular attention to ISO9001: 2015).
- Excellent computer skills, in particular the applications of the Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
OTHER SOFT SKILLS
- Autonomy and ability to organize his/her work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Stress management
Knowledge of the software life cycle processes (with particular reference to ISO/IEC 12207 standard) is a plus.
Position open for RECRUITMENT.
Send you CV to Human Resources from the CONTACTS page of our website (ref. TRAINER).