SITTI is a world primary system supplier and integrator of operational and technical solutions for Civil and Military Aviation and strategic services. The company offers a large integrated product portfolio including Voice Communication Switching systems (VCS), ergonomic Operational Workstations, advanced Recording and Communication Solutions, Time Reference and Clock Display systems and VoIP Gateways.
The MULTIFONO® Voice Communication Switching System (VCSS) family gives users optimised communications. MULTIFONO® products have fault-tolerant architecture, superior scalability and configurability: the most efficient and technologically advanced solution to customer needs.
ATC recorders have strict legal requirements. The VRS800 recorder solution by SITTI is based on our large competence and expertise, not limited to voice, but also including screen and radar data, providing customers with an unrivalled combination of deep ATC requirements knowledge and flexible and reliable recording software applications, running on COTS hardware.
SITTI can offer technologically advanced solutions to Air Traffic Control (ATC) requirements for Civil and Military organisations and emergency services. Customers have access to all communication facilities in an integrated environment with information coming from different sources (data, voice, applications, functions, sensors, applications, etc.). Mobile and Remote Towers, Integrated Controller Working Positions, Briefing Offices, Tower Suites.
Our long experience accumulated so far puts SITTI in the enviable position of being able to design and manufacture different models of consoles that are customised for specific uses, ranging from Control Towers to large Air Traffic Control centres, as well as emergency management Operative Rooms. The growth of air traffic increased the workload on controllers that must be put in the best condition to do their tasks in the most comfortable way possible: high-level ergonomics, efficient and effective access to technology, environmental conditions.
SITTI vast product portfolio includes many other ancillary products, among which Digital Clock Systems, Measurement Tools (AVE), Emergency Radio Access Device (ERAD).
Customers who choose SITTI, choose much more than a product. They choose a technological partner whose project management approach leverages the experience accumulated in hundreds of projects all over the world to guarantee reliable implementation times, efficient use of resources, full compliance to standards and specifications, maximum return on investments.
SITTI Project Managers work side by side with the customer throughout the project life cycle to:
- Analyse needs and requirements
- Detail specifications
- Organise resources required for project completion
- Coordinate implementation
- Supervise full system testing
- Oversee the operating start-up
- Prepare customised training courses
Once the project is completed, the Project Manager stays at the customer disposal for providing any advice and support the customer may need, so as to:
- Optimise service
- Identify possible enhancements
- Determine upcoming requirements and needs for new functions
- Select the most strategically advanced technical solutions
- Indicate the best cost-effective answer to the customer evolving needs
SITTI indubitable world leadership in the provision of high performance air traffic control and emergency management room solutions relies on a number of strength factor that are put at full customer disposal to better achieve his own targets:
- A highly specialised workforce, managed as a strategic corporate asset
- Continuous investment in research and development (R&D)
- Cutting edge technology
- State-of-the-art distributed systems for voice/data integration
- High attention to ergonomics, including man-machine interfaces, to create a user friendly operating environment
- Close cooperation with international aviation authorities and standardisation bodies (EUROCONTROL, FAA, ICAO, EUROCAE)