Thank you for visiting www.sitti.it
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on a user’s device or computer by a website to keep several types of information about the user access to the website itself (e.g. language and preferred options). Such files remain permanently stored on your computer or device, although they can be at any moment deleted by use of the appropriate web browser options. More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org
The present cookies policy describes how SITTI may be using this technology when visiting our website. Should you have any questions, please contact us through the CONTACTS forms in this site.
SITTI takes your privacy very seriously. By navigating this site, you consent to the use, transfer, management of cookies that may be utilized by the present site. You may disable this consent by changing the technical settings of your web browser. If you disable or delete cookies, some features of the present site may not be accessible or not be properly working.
TYPE OF COOKIES
There are several types of cookies. This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user accesses the present website, while persistent cookies are stored on your computer, so as to be available at later accesses (used in more than one session).
- Technical cookies – They allow the user to navigate through the website and use its options or services (e.g. session identification, possible access restrictions, security features).
- Consent cookies – Cookie that registers the acceptance of the cookies policy.
- Customisation cookies – User preferences (e.g. language, type of browser, user location).
- Advertising cookies – They adapt advertising to the user, e.g. preventing ads to be shown again to the same user in the same day.
- Statistical cookies – Used for monitoring and analysis of user behavior, with the main purpose of improving the service to the user.
- Third Party cookies – Cookies provided by third-party services (i.e. not directly generated by SITTI), such as the statistical services of Google Analytics.
COOKIES WE USE
SITTI website uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies – These are strictly and solely used for technical reasons to access the site or its services (e.g. session identification, possible access restrictions, security features).
- Consent cookies – Cookie that registers the acceptance of the present cookies policy.
Cookie Provider Purpose Validity Notes cookie_notice_accepted This site Registration of user acceptance of the cookies policy. 1 month No personal data is collected nor registered.
- Third Party cookies
Cookie Provider Purpose Validity _ga Google Analytics Required by Google Analytics to identify users. 2 years _gat Google Analytics Required by Google Analytics to limit access to high traffic websites. 10 minutes
- Other unclassified cookies
Cookie Provider Validity yt-remote-fast-check-period This site Session yt-remote-session-app This site Session yt-remote-session-name This site Session
Google Analytics are widely used by websites to collect information about how visitors use a site, with the purpose of improving the website user experience. Google Analytics collect information in an anonymous form and will not allow SITTI to identify you nor collect any personal information about you. Google Analytics do not even track your internet activity after leaving our site.
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. However, it is possible to configure your browser to reject cookies. Some browsers can also be configured to manage specific cookie rules for different websites; this means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which you trust.