Open Position – PROGRAM MANAGER
The candidate will be responsible for following the progress of orders aimed at the production, installation and activation of systems for air traffic control. He will then have the task of monitoring the times and costs of the orders related to the programs assigned to him, of managing the work order team, of managing the customer and the various actors involved in the program.
• management of several orders at the same time;
• management of the relationship with the customer;
• planning and execution of the project in accordance with the contract;
• control of the progress of the entire project by managing and monitoring timing and costs;
• collaboration and interaction with department managers;
• conducting periodic meetings with the project team;
• support to the Office Purchases for the procurement of contract materials;
• monthly presentation of the Work Progress Status (SAL) to the PM Manager;
• risk analysis and management;
• drafting of system documentation;
• insertion of orders for finished products in the management system;
• in-house and on-site testing with the customer.
Recent graduate or 1/2 years of work experience
• Leadership skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to find solutions
• Resourcefulness and spirit of initiative
• Sense of responsibility
• Availability for short trips to European and non-European countries
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
• Knowledge of the main operating systems;
• Knowledge of the main Project Management tools.
• Excellent knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken);
• Any other language is considered a plus.
Position open for RECRUITMENT.
Send you CV to Human Resources from the CONTACTS page of our website (ref. PRGMGR).