Open Position – HW DESIGNER
• Design of hardware solutions for electronic cards and/or architectural solutions in compliance with system requirements and international standards.
• Application of techniques and methods for the scheduling of activities, according to production planning in Research & Development (R&D).
• Identification of detailed specifications from hardware requirements received from the R&D Manager.
• Drawing of board wiring diagram.
• Coordination of external suppliers to keep the circuit routing phases and the prototype assembly under control.
• Production of related documentation (including list of components).
• Homologation of prototypes and verification of their industrialization through implementation and testing of software code necessary to verify the functional compliance with initial requirements.
• Build test procedures.
• Technical documentation on work phases and results obtained.
Education and skills
• Degree in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications
• Knowledge of tools for circuit design entry and routing
• Knowledge of programming languages C, C ++, VHDL
• Knowledge of circuit simulation programs
• Background from analogue and digital design (processors, DSP, logics)
• Spoken and written Italian and English
Position open for RECRUITMENT and INTERNSHIP.
Send you CV to Human Resources from the CONTACTS page of our website (ref.HWDES).