MULTIFONO® is a fully digital Voice Communication Switching System (VCSS). Both VOIP and TDM versions are available.
Remote radios of any kind can be connected to a standard IP network by means of SITTI GVS gateways that take care of all required settings.
Air Traffic Control services and emergency services, require precise clock referencing in order to be able to synchronize their activities.
Customers who choose SITTI, choose much more than a product. They choose a technological partner whose project management approach leverages the experience accumulated in hundreds of projects all over the world to guarantee reliable implementation times, efficient use of resources, full compliance to standards and specifications, maximum return on investments.
SITTI Project Managers work side by side with the customer throughout the project life cycle to:
- Analyse needs and requirements
- Detail specifications
- Organise resources required for project completion
- Coordinate implementation
- Supervise full system testing
- Oversee the operating start-up
- Prepare customised training courses
Once the project is completed, the Project Manager stays at the customer disposal for providing any advice and support the customer may need, so as to:
- Optimise service
- Identify possible enhancements
- Determine upcoming requirements and needs for new functions
- Select the most strategically advanced technical solutions
- Indicate the best cost-effective answer to the customer evolving needs
SITTI indubitable world leadership in the provision of high performance air traffic control and emergency management room solutions relies on a number of strength factor that are put at full customer disposal to better achieve his own targets:
- A highly specialised workforce, managed as a strategic corporate asset
- Continuous investment in research and development (R&D)
- Cutting edge technology
- State-of-the-art distributed systems for voice/data integration
- High attention to ergonomics, including man-machine interfaces, to create a user friendly operating environment
- Close cooperation with international civil and military aviation authorities and standardisation bodies (EUROCONTROL, FAA, ICAO, EUROCAE)