MULTIFONO® is a fully digital Voice Communication Switching System (VCSS). Both VOIP and TDM versions are available.
Air Traffic Control applications have some of the world’s strictest legal requirements and regulations especially when it comes to recording, because recorded information has direct impact on incident analysis, both for liability attribution and in search for mitigation procedures. SITTI’s VRS800G recorder solution is based on the large competence and expertise acquired by GuardREC in […]
As a world leading company in the field of Voice Communication Systems (VCS) and ancillary Equipment and Services, SITTI is offering integrated solutions to Air Traffic Control (ATC) needs for Civil and Military, Public and Private Agencies and Organisations, Strategic and Emergency Services (SES). The solutions offered by SITTI give the Customer access to all […]
The vast production of SITTI in this field has brought to the definition of different console families, especially designed for Operational Rooms.
SITTI is a world leading company meeting the challenges linked to the study and development of integrated Voice Communication Systems (VCS), ancillary Equipment and Services. SITTI is a world primary system supplier and integrator of Operational and Technical solutions for Civil and Military, Public and Private Agencies and Organisations, active in Air Traffic Control (ATC), […]
Besides the exceptional quality of their products, SITTI is also providing additional services to ease their introduction and implementation, following the most effective process to reduce costs and increase efficiency and delivery speed.
SITTI is a world primary system supplier and integrator of Operational and Technical solutions for public and private clients in the fields of Civil and Military Aviation communications and strategic services such as ANSPs, Fire Brigades, Search & Rescue, Railways, Police, Air Defence, Control and Command Centres, as well as commercial organisations requiring secure, reliable […]
Customers who choose SITTI, choose much more than a product. They choose a technological partner whose project management approach leverages the experience accumulated in hundreds of projects all over the world to guarantee reliable implementation times, efficient use of resources, full compliance to standards and specifications, maximum return on investments.
SITTI Project Managers work side by side with the customer throughout the project life cycle to:
- Analyse needs and requirements
- Detail specifications
- Organise resources required for project completion
- Coordinate implementation
- Supervise full system testing
- Oversee the operating start-up
- Prepare customised training courses
Once the project is completed, the Project Manager stays at the customer disposal for providing any advice and support the customer may need, so as to:
- Optimise service
- Identify possible enhancements
- Determine upcoming requirements and needs for new functions
- Select the most strategically advanced technical solutions
- Indicate the best cost-effective answer to the customer evolving needs
SITTI indubitable world leadership in the provision of high performance air traffic control and emergency management room solutions relies on a number of strength factor that are put at full customer disposal to better achieve his own targets:
- A highly specialised workforce, managed as a strategic corporate asset
- Continuous investment in research and development (R&D)
- Cutting edge technology
- State-of-the-art distributed systems for voice/data integration
- High attention to ergonomics, including man-machine interfaces, to create a user friendly operating environment
- Close cooperation with international aviation authorities and standardisation bodies (EUROCONTROL, FAA, ICAO, EUROCAE)